- Performance “Reveries about language” (4min31), 20 March 2019, Pinter Studio, Queen Mary University of London
Below is the video (4 min 31) from the multilingual poetry performance “Reveries about language” that took place on the 20 March in London. Watch the video to find out more…
- Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani Mina Ray reading her poem “Mirrors” (from the “Reveries about language” performance)
- Animations from ‘Reveries about language’, 20 March 2019, Pinter Studio, Queen Mary University of London (10min46)
The clip below shows all of the animations created by sound Alo Allik during the “Reveries about language” performance.
- Computer animation demo with live encoded music in preparation for the Reveries about language performance
A demo of computer generated graphics with live encoded electronic music containing verses of poetry combined with fragments of photographs from my poetry collection and performance ‘Reveries about language’ (Created by Alo Allik).
- Reading of trilingual poem ‘Reveries about language’ by Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani Mina Ray for the King’s College London radio show “Translation”, April 2015.